Monday, January 17, 2005

Thanks Out There

I would like to thank the guy who posted the comment on my blog, pointing out that I hadn’t made any entries since October. It brought me back.
The truth is, it became too painful for me to write about it any more. So for the past few months I’ve been ignoring it. Just living my life as if nothing’s wrong.
It’s not like I don’t know it’s there – there’s still the diarrhoea and the fatigue, and an added problem now, incredibly itchy skin. So I can't completely forget about it - but not dwelling on it has been a relief.
Hopefully now I’ve settled somewhere in the middle. Not all cut up about it like I was before, but facing and accepting it. And if there’s even one person out there who can relate to what I’m saying and feel comforted by knowing I’m going through it too, then I’m gonna keep on blogging.
So thanks, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home