Sunday, November 06, 2005

Found a Useful Message Board

Yesterday I was reading some posts on this really useful Hepatitis C message board that I found by following a link on Ron Metcalfe's blog.
The posts I found really interesting were from people who have finished the treatment and are now virus free and it got me really excited about my own prospects. I look forward to the day that I'm free of the virus! Free free free!!
I've made a list of all the health problems that I have which I think might be linked to Hepatitis C, so one day when it's finally gone, I can compare.
What's really got me excited is reading about people getting rid of the brain fog and being able to concentrate again! I hate brain fog. Roll on the day that my brain feels clear and fresh.
In the meantime, I'm looking forward to reading more posts on the message board and learning helpful hints and advice. I've found this board to be more helpful and friendly than any other board I've seen so far. Great bunch of people - some of whom I feel like I know already from reading their blogs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mention brain fog. I am 60 and was just diagnosed and for several years have been attributing brain fog and lack of concentration to getting older and slowly slipping into senility. I can pin point when I first started experiencing this and was thinking that might be the one connection as to about when I may have aquired this monster in my body.

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home