Saturday, November 19, 2005

Day 4 - Woohoo!

Last night I had such a good sleep. No aches, no need for painkillers. Just a wonderful sleep all the way up until 8:00 this morning. Aah, lovely.
And I've felt fantastic all day! I even went jogging. Here I was thinking jogging was going to be replaced with shuffling from now on. Yeah, I felt great today. Even my eyes are feeling better. Even my neck-stiffness has almost gone!
I have noticed strange bumps popping up on my neck, chest and legs. Some of them are itchy. But, you know, that's not too much to handle. We'll see where we go with those spots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Filosofette,

Just doing my weekend catch up on the blogs. Congratulations on getting through the first injection - I believe it's one of the toughest things to get through. Sounds as though you had the textbook response. In my case at least, the firt reaction was the worst. Always reacted to subsequent shots, but never as heavily as with the first one. The cerebral calmness sounds like an added perk - wish I'd gotten some of that!

You're sounding great in the meantime, which is wonderful! My experience was that the shot and a couple of days after were a bit tough, the rest of the week was totally good. I hope you continue to feel well. Do take the acetaminophen when you need to. Don't know if you can purchase Aveeno products in N.Z. at the drug store/pharmacy? They have soap, bath powder and skin lotion containing colloidal oatmeal which is very soothing and nondrying for the skin.

I hope that the next few months pass by quickly and with little difficulty Filosofette. Will look forward to hearing how you're doing. Keep on jogging!
Sue

3:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home