Friday, December 02, 2005

Third Injection

On Tuesday evening I gave myself my third injection. It's Thursday now. I waited a few days to see if any bad side-effects came on. Today I'm feeling a bit tired and slightly achey, but nothing like what I would expect.
Yesterday I had an episode of crying over nothing at all, which was easily fixed by a strong cup of coffee. I felt quite silly, really. Here I was sitting in bed bawling and my husband asked me what was wrong. Do you think I could come up with an answer? By the time I'd ummed and aahhed trying to think of what the matter was, it was time for a coffee and I was fine after that. How embarrasing!
So, it looks like I'm going to handle this treatment pretty well. I wonder what it is that causes some people to react so badly and others to feel so well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Filosofette,

It's great to hear that your are doing so well and feeling so good! The emotional swings do seem to come with the treatment, which evidently plays about with our serotonin levels. Strong coffee sounds like a perfect way to handle it!

I also feel very fortunate to have had a tolerable treatment - it isn't horrible for everyone. More like something somewhat unpleasant to get through and be done with, along with the virus.

All best wishes for continued well being,
Sue

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home