Friday, December 09, 2005

Fourth Injection

It's got to the stage now that I don't sit around waiting for the effects to come on after my injection. And they don't. Ever since that very first one, which scared the living daylights out of me, every other injection has been uneventful.
I still have the itchy rash popping up in patches on my legs and arms, but it's not very bad and I rub a little calendula lotion on it, which does wonders (I've also discovered that the rash comes on when I stress out, and eases when I calm down).
The only thing that's noticeable is that I'm gradually getting more and more tired as the weeks go on. I wasn't sure whether that was actually happening at first, because I've been tired for years (which I see now was caused by the virus). But there's definitely extra tiredness happening in my daily life now.
It makes sense that whatever problems you've been having due to the virus will be exaserbated by the treatment. After all, interferon is just an overdose of what you're body is already using in its fight against the virus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home